Friday, December 10, 2010

*Choice of Material & Colours*

Been away for course for a couple of weeks. life's been really hectic and busy. Haven't had the time to update our blog. Now that I have a little personal time this weekend, something must be done.

Amber (Our Gown Designer) had called us to choose Rowe's Gown Materials and Colours last weekend. Rowe is so EXCITED about it !!! Finally seeing the pieces of fine details patching together as her gown. She just can't wait for the Fitting Day !!

Anyway, before we headed down to pay Amber a visit, our Dear Rowe was feeling generous and looking at me suffering from the course, she decided to give me a Dim Sum treat at Red Star Restaurant (红星酒家). Red Star Restaurant is a one of the famous traditional restaurants that serve excellent Dim Sum ! There's often long queues during the weekends. Yup ! We waited for about 30mins to get a table of two. Must really praise Rowe for having the patience to wait for the table which she usually don't. Great job !!!

Hunger was written all over our faces when we were ushered to our table. The restaurant is keeping to the traditions, food is still being served by uncles & aunties pushing the food trolley in the restaurant. The process is a bit slow and some items may be missed out. We decided to take things into our own hands. Hee =P Here's some of the Dim Sums we had.

First Dish - 虾饺

皮蛋粥

荷叶饭

Fried Prawn With Banana

叉烧包 

芋饺

蛋塔

猪肠粉

Phew !! We really had a great Dim Sum Brunch !! That was so nice, reliving the taste in my mouth once again. It's been years since we last came with our families. Thanks Babe !!

After the fabulous brunch, we headed to Tanjong Pagar and choose the materials and colours for Rowe's Gown. I can't release any details on the Blog here, otherwise she'll kill me !! Thus, the only way to see that is to count down to 27th March 2011. Hee =P I tried some of the suits too !! I've grown !! M Size no longer fits me. now I've upgraded to L size !!! =(

The weekend sure came to a closure with a blink of an eye. it's time for me to go back home and prepare to go back camp for my course again. Exams and tests are awaiting for me. Well, before we left the bridal boutique, Amber says the First Fitting can be in a week's time !!

Til then.... update more on our preps... .. ...

Love,
Bryan & Rowena

No comments:

Post a Comment